วันอาทิตย์ที่ 14 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Week 2

 A Healthy diet continuos.

                 I  study about food ang drink continuos last week.
Today the student took 10  foods photo.And then Teacher told to stdents us think about food that is it healthy or unhealthy and the reasons.And then teacher told made group 4 people and  discuss about healthy food in your daily food.And group representative present.




 Source : www.prachachat.net



Example    It's a pizza.
It's unhealthy food
because It made from flour and It's vegetables less.

And then Teacher told student read and made page 109-111 togerther.


And then Teacher told about homework.
1. Daily foods
2.Natural disaster news



I think the easy this week is the words because it has a words in daily.


I think reason about unhealthy food and healthy food .It has difficult.
So I searched the enternet.


I used skimming and scarning to find.


I think  I have reason to choose food more .








ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น