Today's technology
I studied about technology. Teacher told to student opinions in your class about technology. And then student write in the board about technology.
Example : Facebook , skype , E-mail and youturb etc.
And then Teacher told to student did exercise in your sheet.
For example
pre-reading 1 solve these anagrams
For example : laptop is a small computer you can carry.(palpot)
pre-reading 2 Put these activities in order of how enjoyable they are to do from 1 to 9'with asthe most enjoyable.
etc.
While studied in class teacher open Cambridge for student always and told to student listened and speak always.
And then Teacher told to homework next week about " What technology do you usually use to learn English ? "
I think the easy this week the exercise it easy.
I think the difficult this week the story is difficult because the words about technology is the most news words.
So I searched the Internet and ark to my friends.
I used preview and skimming.
In the future I can teach to student about technology.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น