Procedure
www.review.edtguide.com
This week we leaned a new lesson that was Procedure.
And then the teacher opened a video that is How to make perfect omelet and assigned us to write down the word that we listened in the video.
After that the teacher opend the video again but without subtitle. The teacher told to students listened in your video and writed the words from video.
cr.www.kapook.com
Next, we read the two example that was How to make a banana shake.
We read the method and the ingredients in sheet.
we read and explained about ingredients and method of Banana cake.
After that the teacher assigned to made the exercise.
-Match each sentence with the correct picture. Then put all sentences in the correct order.
I think the exercise was easy because the content easy.
cr.www.ladyinter.com
After that, we read the exercise 2 that was chicken soup.
We did the exercise. The exercise was easy.
I think the words was difficult
So I used translate application and arked to my friends.
I used skimming skill and scanning skill.
I like this week because funny and happy to leaned.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น