วันพุธที่ 15 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2560

Week 9

Comparison and Contrast(continue)





cr.Brianscan


This week we learned about Comparison and Contrast(continue)
The teacher assigned to read the text2 that was about Hurricane Andrew and Hurricane Katrina.






cr.www.anandivaibhav.co.in


And next the teacher assigned us to highlight discourse markers of text2. The teacher She gave corrective feedback.

And the teacher explained us to highlight discourse marker.





cr. www.kapook.com


Next, the teacher assigned to read the Men and Woman.
We read it. And we found similar and different.
I think it was difficult for me because the content was difficult.
And some words was a term I never knew.

So I intended to studies.



cr.www.goosiam.com


And this week I learned about the definition of new words and discourse markers of similar and different.



cr.www.goosiam.com


I think the text 2 was easy because the content was easy to understood.

I used skimming skill and scanning skill.

This week sometime I don't understood but I intend to listen to the teacher. The lesson helped me about how to read better.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น