Extensive reading
Today I studied Extensive reading.
Then we discussed the questions.
Do you often read in English for your private study?
And then we answer in your opinion,how useful is reading alone in devoloping the following language skill ?
Then we read a Simply read.
We studied the words about research.
Ex. information
experiment
element
system
discover
etc.
We made exercise.
comprehension 1 Decide if he sentences are True (T) or False (F).Then write the line number where the evidence is.
comprehension 2 Answer the questions without using a dictionary.
vocabulary focus 1 complete the sentences with the words in the box.
vocabulary focus 2 complete the sentences with the appropriate form of the words in box.
And The the teacher assigned us to read a very long text. Then we were asked to write a summary of each paragraph. After that we did exercise.
I think a summary of each paragraph was very difficult. I don't understand
I think this week the words was easy
I think about extensive reading is useful for English teacher.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น