West meets East continue
Today I studied about West meets East ( continue )
The teacher told to student read the story. We had read the story " The Asianization of the United States"
And then we did exercise comprehension1.
(speaking) we discussed the questions with a partner.
1.The text mentions many celebrities,food and products from Asia .
Which are you familiar with? Do you like them?
2.What products , clebrities , and foods from other asian countries do you like ?
And then we made complete the text with the words in the box.( vocabulary1 )
and complete the sentences with the correct words.The words may need to be changed to match the sentence grammatically.(vocabulary2) etc.
And then the teacher made the question.
If you met a foreigner living in your country, what questions would you most want to ask him or her?Ex. Do you like thai food?
Do you like places in Thailand?
Then we read about Expat in Asia.
I think that the words,story and exercise are difficult.
So I searched in dictionary.
I think made the question is easy for me because I used in my daily.
I used guessing words.
I think I should learned the grammar,words and read are better.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น