introduced course outline
In the week 1 the teacher introduced course outline for students.
1. Course Descriptions
The concept of how continuous texts fit together and the significance of discourse markers with attention to the development of theme in types of texts,including narration,description,comparison,definition,classification,exemplification,cause-effect and problem solving. Reading for main ideas and details in longer texts.
2.Objectives
3.Contents
4.Lesson plan
5.Materials
6.Assessment
7.Grading ( criteria )
8.Textbooks
9.requirements
And then we made exercises in the class.
1. Match the following words with the correct genres of text.
2. Complete the sentences of each paragraph by using the words in the box.
3.Rewrite the sentences using the connectors in parenthesis. Make the necessary changes.
It the easy I think the exercises 2 was easy for me .
It the difficult I think the vocabulary was difficult.
I used dictionary application and ark to my friends.
I used skimming.
This week was help me about reading and writing.And I can reading better.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น