วันพุธที่ 18 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2560

Week 2


Recount









This week I studied about recount

Purpose : to tell what happen

Types : 1. Personal recount
             2. Factual recount
             3. Imaginative recount
Text organisation  : 1.Language  Features
                                2.Personal Recount
                                3.Factual Recount
                                4.Imaginative recount



And then we did exercise 1 : Analyse the text below.

The part orientation in a text I found when? , who? , what? , where? .
The part event and reorientation I found the action verbs/ past tense , linking words to do with time , specific participants .

I like exercise 1 because I can understood  about text . When the teacher highlighted the answer.

I think I can understood and enjoy learned.


And next we did exercise 2 : Read this text and answer the question that follow.
I read this text . I used scanning skill.
I underline the difficult words.

This week it was easy I think the exercise 1 was easy
because the exercise 1  was easy to understood.

It difficult I think the words was difficult.
I used to translate.

The problem for this week. We weren't open air conditioner. The weather was hot.
However we were practice patience.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น