วันพุธที่ 5 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2560

Week 11

Definition and Classification

cr.https://th.pixtastock.com/illustration/21940917


This week we learned a new lesson that was Definition and Classification.
The teacher assigned us to do exercise skill practice 1.
And then we did it. And the gave corrective feedback.
 This exercise I don't understood because I confused about discause marker So I let my friends explain.





cr.https://th.pixtastock.com/illustration



Next, the teacher assigned us to do exercise skill practice 2.
We did it. And then we checked the answer togetter. And the teacher gave corrective feedback.

And next,the teacher assigned us to do exercise skill practice 3. 
Read paragraphs 2-5 in skill practice and highlight the difinitions of the following terms.

1. acoustic phonetice
2. perception
3. selective attention
4. achieved status
5. extrinsic motivation
6. intrinsic motivation

We read in text 1.
We did it. And checked the answer togetter. we found definition markers and classification markers.


After that, we read in the text 2. The teacher told the text 2 was homework.
cr.https://th.pixtastock.com/illustration

I think, the exercise 2 it was easy because the content was easy to understood.
I think , the exercise 1 and 3 it was difficult.
So I listened carefully when the teacher explains.

This week  I used skimming, read quickly ,finding the main idea in reading the text.


I think the lesson helped me about writed and read. And I can did exercise better.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น