This week I studied about Examplification.
Firts, the teacher explained about Examplification in sheet.
The teacher explained the commonly used abbreviationds and transitions in exemplification in text.. f.e./ e.g - for example
. i.e. - that is ( to say ) ; in other words
. viz - namely ; it is / they are
The teacher told to students read in text and found the keywords and discourse markers. After that, the teacher gave us the corrective feedback.
And then, the teacher assigned us to do exercise in text 1.
Text 1 : Read this text and complete the diagram. Then highlight the Exemplification marker.
We read in the text and did the exercise.
The exercise was the College Students' Pressures.
The exercise in text 1 was easy because it can easy to understood.
Next, we did the text 2.
Read this text and match the place with the activities.
The text 2 was the fun things to do in Great Falls.
And then, we did the exercise in text 3.
We read and found the words.
Example. 1. Foe example
2. In addition,all
3. Such as
After that , the teacher gave us the corrective feedback.
The exercise1 was easy because the content was easy to understood.
The difficult was the words because some words never used in dialy.
So, I intend to studied and used to translate app.
I think this week I can do the exercise better.
So,I happy to studied
Text 1 : Read this text and complete the diagram. Then highlight the Exemplification marker.
We read in the text and did the exercise.
The exercise was the College Students' Pressures.
The exercise in text 1 was easy because it can easy to understood.
Next, we did the text 2.
Read this text and match the place with the activities.
The text 2 was the fun things to do in Great Falls.
And then, we did the exercise in text 3.
We read and found the words.
Example. 1. Foe example
2. In addition,all
3. Such as
After that , the teacher gave us the corrective feedback.
Text 4. Read this textcarefully. ( What is Language ? )
We read and highlight the words.
We did the exercise.
The exercise1 was easy because the content was easy to understood.
The difficult was the words because some words never used in dialy.
So, I intend to studied and used to translate app.
I think this week I can do the exercise better.
So,I happy to studied





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น